Student Advisory Board
Are you a college student that wants to get more involved with the GreenAllies College Network? Join The Student Advisory Board and make recommendations for action to be presented to, and voted on by the GreenAllies Board of Directors.
What Advisory Board members will do:
1. Remotely attend at least 1 meeting per season to discuss Network happenings and provide student insight
2. Submit or recruit projects for the Project Database, 1 per semester minimum
3. Post regular updates about their club and activities on the Network Facebook page
4. Write blog posts for GreenAllies, minimum once per year
5. Promote GreenAllies events to their school
6. Participate in surveys, polls and votes on GreenAllies initiatives
7. Provide input on GreenAllies strategic planning
Commitment: Student Advisor Board members will serve a one-year term. At the end of the term, each member will have the option to continue their service another year as long as they remain a student and under the age of 25.